Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Effie Trinket Preview

Once upon a time, my friend Danielle and I set out to do a little project. Danielle is in hair school, and is quite fabulous at what she does. We've been thinking about teaming up for a while, but hadn't gone further than that. One day she text me and asked if I would be interested in helping her out with a contest her school was having. Everyone was challenged to do hair and make up on a model impersonating the Hunger Games, and photograph them. The person with the most likes would win the contest. I was all for it, so a few weeks ago we made it happen. It's not likely that we will win the contest any more, but we sure did get close. I'm really happy with the out come of these photos. I will post the full shoot as soon as I can but for now here are the shots we used for the contest. 




No comments: