Thursday, May 16, 2013

Anthony | Headshots (revisited)

If you look through any of my head shots you are bound to already have seen this guys face! This is my husbands best friend Anthony. He is a pretty dang cool guy if you ask me. He, like my husband, is an actor. If you know anything about acting you know that head shots are very key in landing auditions. It gives the director a great idea of what you look like and if you fit the role. It is highly recommended with head shots that you take new head shots every time your look changes. This helps the director know you have different looks, and that's always a good thing. Hence the multiple sessions of head shots that I do.
I love these ones. I used a darker background than I usually do, but I am very partial to these head shots. The over all look we were going for, we captured, and I think I may start using this darker background more.






No comments: