Sunday, May 01, 2016

Tyler & Emily | Wedding

There are very few times where I take photos of a couple and as I'm editing them later they make me teary eyed. Tyler and Emily's wedding day shoots was one of those few. You can see how much these two love each other, and it warms my heart. They are a perfect couple, and the perfect match. It was such a special day. It was so hard to pick which photos I loved most because I love so many of them, which is why this post is incredibly long. I of course had to throw some photos in of myself and Emily. She has become one of my closest friends and I couldn't be more happy for her and Tyler. 




































\






















































































































































No comments: