Saturday, November 16, 2013

Lucia Belen | Birth Story

This was a birth story I was able to photograph in May, and as most birth stories go, it was an amazing experience to be there to photograph it. Birth's will probably always be my favorite to photograph, they are such an incredibly touching experience. Hannah was a trooper, going the natural birthing route. She endured a lot of pain since they didn't know the baby was turned until the very end. Luckily they were able to figure it out. Hannah's doula Laura, was amazing. I was so impressed with the support she gave Hannah, and the words of encouragement. Hannah's husband Diego was also there by her side heeding to her every beck and call, and giving her foot rubs when needed. After hours of labor, baby Lucia Belen was born, and she had a gorgeous head of black hair. She was such a beautiful little girl, and you could see the joy in the brand new parents face. Like I said it was such a beautiful experience, and I'm so thankful Hannah and Diego let me be a part of it!


























































No comments: