Sunday, November 17, 2013

Zach and Kyleigh | Engagements

I have known Kyleigh since I was in Kindergarten, and we have been best friends from the moment we met. Kyleigh is the most fun human being I've ever met. She can act as crazy as she wants and doesn't care what other people think. She has always got me laughing in the toughest of situations. When she asked me to take her engagements for her, I probably screamed yes. Zach is the perfect match for Kyleigh and such a sweet caring guy. I couldn't have asked for a better person to take care of my wonderful friend. We had an absolute blast taking these photos, and Ky is probably one of the only people I would ask to flip me her ring finger during a shoot... but hey were best friends. This is probably one of my absolute favorite photo shoots I've ever done. You can tell how much Ky and Zach love each other, and it makes me so happy. I couldn't be happier that they found each other.


 
































































 




























 








 








 




No comments: