Saturday, November 16, 2013

Matt and Shelby | Wedding Day

I was able to photograph Matt and Shelby's wedding day in May, and it was a gorgeous, bright, day! This wedding day, I had a photographers worst nightmare... I forgot my camera battery. You can imagine my horror as I went to turn my camera on and realized it wasn't there, and they were to be coming out of the temple soon! I ran around frantically asking any photographer I saw if they had an extra battery, and none of them did. Finally a saw a lady finishing up a wedding and heading to her car. I ran and told her my situation, and she let me borrow her incredible camera for when Matt and Shelby came out of the temple, and until my mother in law could bring me my camera battery. I don't think there's been very many more times where I have been sooo grateful for good people. In the end everything turned out just fine, and I'm totally indebted to that lady. Anyway, Matt and Shelby's wedding was gorgeous, there reception was decorated beautifully with first edition copies of classic books, and book pages hanging as a backdrop behind the food table. It looked amazing! It was such a fun day and I was so happy to be a part of it.





























































































































No comments: